Ok so imagine you just bought a new pair of shoes and are walking down the street in them, people see you and theatrically divebomb out of your path as if some crazy ass sniper just lined a lazer dot up on their forehead ..... and then when you think the level of stupid has risen to it's max ..... out come the words .....
"Woahh SLOW DOWN SPEEDY !!!! "
Slow down ??? Slow down ??? I'm in a wheelchair and depending on which I am using that day (Manual or power ) The maximum speed I have the option of travelling at is approximately equal to the speed your husband gets out of the door when you tell him it's time to go clothes shopping ..... ( For those that don't have a husband .... that is really REALLY slowly !!! ) Well that is what happens daily to wheelies ..... our wheels are our feet , our legs, well most of our body most of the time !
The only time I am likely to slow down is if their feet are under my wheels .... then and only then will I slow down and go really s l o w l y !! Oh and the fact that they laugh hysterically whilst I simply give them " The Look " Is not any more amusing !! So remember next time you put those shoes on and put one foot in front of the other ...... Slow down folks !!!
The only time I am likely to slow down is if their feet are under my wheels .... then and only then will I slow down and go really s l o w l y !! Oh and the fact that they laugh hysterically whilst I simply give them " The Look " Is not any more amusing !! So remember next time you put those shoes on and put one foot in front of the other ...... Slow down folks !!!

Comments
Post a Comment