You are so lucky being able to sit down I have to walk everywhere !
So I was using a big supermarket a few months ago and as myself and my husband got to the checkout I remembered something we had forgotten ( as we always seem to do lol ) so I went back and grabbed it , as I got back to the checkout I returned to the checkout woman telling myself and my husband how awful she has it having to walk everywhere with backache and how I don't know how lucky I am being able to sit down all day ....Yes REALLY!!!
Funnily enough "lucky" isn't something I often feel when associating it with using a wheelchair ! Lucky is what I feel when I win a big mac on mcdonalds monopoly !!! Or when I wake up and my adoring husband brings me breakfast in bed ( pahaha who am I kidding ! ) Lucky is something that checkout lady should have felt for not ending up being underneath my wheels 😉
So i'm sorry your legs ache a little from doing what they are supposed to do ..... but i'm not being lazy and would give anything to have that ache ..... but being in a wheelchair does NOT make me lucky !!
Comments
Post a Comment